EMV Chip Cards
- How does a Chip Card Work?
- Is a Chip Card different than a Smart Card or EMV Card?
- Why will my COPOCO CCU Debit and Credit card include chip technology?
- Are EMV Chip Cards safer to use than magnetic stripe cards?
- Can I use my EMV chip card for all the same things as my old card?
- Where can I use my EMV Chip Card?
- Are EMV Chip Cards secure?
- Will EMV Chip Cards allow others to track my location?
- Is an EMV Chip Card the same as a contactless payment (PayPass™, payWave™)?
- What is an EMV Chip Card?
- Do the same benefits come with my EMV Chip Card that I had with my prior card?
- When I have an EMV Chip Card, do I need to notifiy the credit union before I travel internationally?
- Are there any situations where I could experience issues using my EMV Chip Card?
- Will my EMV Chip Card still work at an ATM?
“Here, There, and Everywhere… access your money from just about Anywhere” Fee Free ATM Locations:
- COPOCO Community Credit Union - 4265 East Wilder Road – Bay City
- COPOCO Community Credit Union - 1479 Straits Drive - Bay City (At US-10 and I-75)
- COPOCO Community Credit Union - 3262 Cabaret Trail South - Saginaw
- Beson’s Market - 3385 North Euclid Avenue – Bay City
- IBEW Hall - 1300 W Thomas Street -Bay City
- ( During Hall Hours Only)
- Ideal Party Store - 908 North Johnson Street – Bay City
- Ideal Party Store - 401 Salzburg Avenue - Bay City
- Saginaw Soccer Complex - 3575 McCarty Road - Saginaw
- (During Seasonal Events Only)
- Consumers Energy Saginaw Service Center - 2400 Weiss Street - Saginaw
- (During Office Hours Only)
ATM Locator Don't forget you that you can also get cash back with your COPOCO MasterCard ATM/Debit card at the check-out of most local merchants and national retailers that accept debit card as payment.
. Click Here to apply for your COPOCO ATM/Debit Card
Upon approval, your ATM/Debit card will be mailed to you within 10 business days of application. Your card can be programmed with the Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your choice when you bring it in to any of our offices for programming. Applications must be signed and returned to any branch office for processing. At this time they cannot be processed online.
The Security and Privacy of your payments are important. Protect your MasterCard ATM/Debit card with your own personal password so only you can purchase with it online. It's easy, safe and FREE of charge. Without MasterCard SecureCode Registration, chargeback rights may be lost should a fraudulent charge post to your account.
REGISTER YOUR MASTERCARD ATM / Debit CARD HERE
Helping each member realize their financial goals and dreams