HOW TO JOIN
Membership in this credit union shall be limited to:
- Individuals who live, work, worship and/or attend school in Bay, Arenac, Midland, Saginaw, Isabella and Gladwin Counties, Michigan.
- Members of record as of May 1, 2002, the effective date of conversion to a community charter.
- Results of the merger of Mid Michigan Family Credit Union, Saginaw Michigan, effective January 1, 2010. Members of record as of date of merger. The field of membership as follows: Persons who work, live, or worship in the County of Saginaw, Michigan.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's principal place of business is located.
- Employees of COPOCO Community Credit Union.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage.
NEW ACCOUNT OPENING CHECKLIST
You can expect to provide the following required items upon account opening as an individual owner, or joint owner.
- Current, valid, governmental issued, picture identification
- Second piece of personal identification | Social Security Card Preferred
- Social Security Number
- $5 minimum deposit
Under the USA Patriot Act, all financial institutions are required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account with COPOCO Community Credit Union, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other identifying information.