- ACH Direct Deposit / Funds Distribution Service
- Powerline Audio Teller Service
- Money Orders
- Night Deposit Box
- Notary Public Service
- Utility Bill Payments
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- VISA® Gift Cards
- Wire Transfers
- TruStage Insurance
Direct Deposit is the safe, simple way to have your paycheck, federal benefits, or tax refunds deposited automatically to your saving or checking account. It is safer than receiving paper checks because the funds cannot be lost, stolen or tampered with. It is fast and FREE! Simply provide completed Direct Deposit Form to your employer or benefit provider.
ACH Distribution is a convenient service COPOCO Community Credit Union offers and is available if your payroll is direct deposited. Funds can be distributed from your payroll directly towards COPOCO Community Credit Union accounts.
You may sign up for ACH distribution by completing an ACH distribution form and returning it to COPOCO Community Credit Union.
Free 24-hour phone banking service allows members to:
- Checking or Savings Balance Inquiry
- Cleared Check Inquiry
- Last Deposit Inquiry
- Loan Balance Inquiry
- Loan Payment Inquiry
- Checking or Savings Transaction Inquiry
- Transfer within Account(s)
- Transfer Funds to Checking
- Transfer Funds to make a Loan Payment
- $1.50 each
- Valid up to $1000
- Transactions will be posted on the next business day.
- Located in the 1st lane of our drive thru by the ATM machine on the building
- Important Note: Keep in mind you can also make check or cash deposits at any of our ATMs using your COPOCO Community Credit Union ATM / Debit card.
- Free service with valid identification
- We accept payment for
- Consumers Energy
- City of Bay City Water & Sewer
- 14 - 21 Business Days REQUIRED for payment processing
- Payments are sent from COPOCO CCU via U. S. Postal Service next business day
- Must present statement stub at time of payment
U.S. Savings Bonds are going paperless! No more paper savings bonds through financial institutions or mail order after December 31, 2011. Buy and manage savings bonds electronically through Treasury Direct, www.treasurydirect.gov
- Issued beginning in May 1997
- Earn 90 percent of 5-year Treasury rates
- Increases in value monthly instead of every 6 months
- Rate is compounded semiannually
- Sold at face value
- Grow with inflation
- Protected earning for up to 30 years
Click www.savingsbonds.gov for more information
Give yourself a break, and give them what they want. Give them COPOCO Community Credit Union Visa® Gift Cards. They’re never the wrong name, wrong size, or just plain wrong. Visa® Gift Cards can be used almost anywhere Visa® is accepted. It’s the perfect gift for everyone on your shopping list. Avoid the hassles of shopping and let COPOCO Community Credit Union make gift giving easy.
Click www.libertygiftcard.com for more information.
Wiring is the same day electronic transfer of funds from one financial institution to another.
- Daily outgoing wire transmittal cut off is 4:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- Funds may take between 2-3 hours before reaching their destination
- There is a $20.00 fee for outgoing and incoming domestic wires transfers
Click Here for Incoming Wire Instructions to COPOCO Community Credit Union
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.