- ACH Direct Deposit / Funds Distribution Service
- Powerline Audio Teller Service
- Money Orders
- Night Deposit Box
- Notary Public Service
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- VISA® Gift Cards
- Wire Transfers
- TruStage Insurance
Direct Deposit is the safe, simple way to have your paycheck, federal benefits, or tax refunds deposited automatically to your saving or checking account. It is safer than receiving paper checks because the funds cannot be lost, stolen or tampered with. It is fast and FREE! Simply provide completed Direct Deposit Form to your employer or benefit provider.
ACH Distritbution is a convenient service COPOCO Community Credit Union offers and is available if your payroll is direct deposited. Funds can be distributed from your payroll directly towards COPOCO Community Credit Union accounts.
You may sign up for ACH distribution by completing an ACH distribution form and returning it to COPOCO Community Credit Union.
(989) 667-3603 or (800) 408-1872
Free 24-hour phone banking service allows members to:
- Checking or Savings Balance Inquiry
- Cleared Check Inquiry
- Last Deposit Inquiry
- Loan Balance Inquiry
- Loan Payment Inquiry
- Checking or Savings Transaction Inquiry
- Transfer within Account(s)
- Transfer Funds to Checking
- Transfer Funds to make a Loan Payment
- Withdrawal by Check (sent to address listed on account)
- $1.50 each
- Valid up to $1000
- Transactions will be posted on the next business day.
- Located in the 1st lane of our drive thru by the ATM machine on the building
- Important Note: Keep in mind you can also make check or cash deposits at any of our ATMs using your COPOCO Community Credit Union ATM / Debit card.
- Free service with valid identification
U.S. Savings Bonds are going paperless! No more paper savings bonds through financial institutions or mail order after December 31, 2011. Buy and manage savings bonds electronically through Treasury Direct, www.treasurydirect.gov
- Issued beginning in May 1997
- Earn 90 percent of 5-year Treasury rates
- Increases in value monthly instead of every 6 months
- Rate is compounded semiannually
- Sold at face value
- Grow with inflation
- Protected earning for up to 30 years
Click www.savingsbonds.gov for more information
Give yourself a break, and give them what they want. Give them COPOCO Community Credit Union Visa® Gift Cards. They’re never the wrong name, wrong size, or just plain wrong. Visa® Gift Cards can be used almost anywhere Visa® is accepted. It’s the perfect gift for everyone on your shopping list. Avoid the hassles of shopping and let COPOCO Community Credit Union make gift giving easy.
Click www.libertygiftcard.com for more information.
Wiring is the same day electronic transfer of funds from one financial institution to another.
- Daily outgoing wire transmittal cut off is 4:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- Funds may take between 2-3 hours before reaching their destination
- There is a $20.00 fee for outgoing and incoming domestic wires transfers
Click Here for Incoming Wire Instructions to COPOCO Community Credit Union
TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 1-855-483-2149.
TruStage® Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
TruStage® Life Insurance
We make TruStage Life Insurance Policies available to help credit union members like you protect the people who matter most in your life. Underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company, these plans are designed to fit your budget, because any amount of coverage can make a difference.
Learn about this important coverage or call 1-855-612-7909 for more information.
TruStage® Life Insurance is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Saving on health insurance can be easy with the TruStage Health Insurance Program.
Need health insurance? The open enrollment period runs from November 1 until January 31.
- You could save $434.39 a month on health insurance.*
- More than 75% of applicants qualify for financial help.**
- GoHealth advisors can help you find the right plan for you and your family.
© TruStage, 2015. All rights reserved.
The TruStage Health Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and GoHealth LLC. GoHealth LLC is licensed to sell nationwide and operates in all states with the exception of Massachusetts, Hawaii, Vermont and Rhode Island. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
*Families eligible for the Advance Premium Tax Credit save an average of $434.39 per month on their health insurance when they shopped through GoHealth (2015 OE). **Over 75% of those who enrolled through GoHealth are eligible for the Advance Premium Tax Credit to lower the cost of their health insurance (2014 OE)