Why did I receive a notice about providing proof of insurance?
- Your loan agreement requires you to maintain comprehensive and collision coverage on your vehicle for the life of your loan. We require that you provide us evidence that you have established acceptable insurance coverage as outlined in the loan agreement.
What is Acceptable Insurance?
Insurance Declaration is needed showing the following:
- Comprehensive AND Collision Coverage
- Deductibles for comprehensive and collision (not exceeding $1,000 as set by COPOCO CCU)
- Credit Union listed as loss payee / lien holder as follows:
COPOCO Community Credit Union
PO Box 1520
Bay City, MI 48706
- Correct collateral description, including the year, make, model and complete VIN
- Borrower / Insured name
- Policy number
- Coverage effective / renewal date
Go to: www.myinsuranceinfo.com to provide us with your proof of insurance information, or have your Insurance Agent call 1.800.523.6404.