Online Bill Pay: The fast and easy way to pay bills
Transfer Money : Allows you to transfer to outside financial institutions
- Easily add companies. Quick-Add feature lets you add billers by simply typing the company name and entering your account number.
- Set up reminders. Use reminders to receive messages when payments are due.
- Make recurring payments. Excellent for payments that don't change from month to month, like your car payment or mortgage.
- Archive up to 84 months in activity. You can download your payment information to a comma-separated values (CSV) file. You can input the file into a number of different financial software applications.
Popmoney allows you the freedom to pay others electronically only using the person's mobile number or email address. The recipient doesn't have to be a COPOCO CCU member to receive payments and payments are quick and easy via COPOCO Online Banking or via your COPOCO Mobile App!
The recipient of the payment will receive a text or email notifying them of the payment. The recipient will be sent to the Popmoney.com website to "pickup" the money that was sent by inputting his or her bank account information for deposit. No need to create a special account.
Features & Benefits
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up future dated payments
- Receive automatic deposits ( after the first deposit is claimed)
- Create custom email templates for gifting money
- Write electronic notes for transactions to keep records
- Import contacts from popular email services
To send money, simply login to online banking. Click "Payments Tab" and then select "Bill Payments" in the left navigation. Visit the Popmoney menu. Enter the recipient's email address, mobile phone number of bank account information, how much you'd like to send and when to send it and you're done! Recipients will be notified that the funds are there via a text message or email. It's that easy!
NOTE: A fee may be charged for each Popmoney transaction. Fees for the transaction are displayed below the amount field
- You can initiate a one-time transfer, or set up a repeating transfer based on a schedule that you define.
- You can schedule transfers for dates up to a year in advance.
- You can set up and manage reminders for transfers you want to make later.