ATM / Debit Mastercard
When it comes to making purchases, you deserve simplicity. Shop with your COPOCO Community Credit Union ATM / Debit Mastercard anywhere you see the Mastercard logo and the amount will be deducted directly from your checking account.
You can also get cash back with your COPOCO Mastercard ATM / Debit card at the check-out of most local merchants and national retailers that accept debit card as payment.
APPLY HERE for your ATM / Debit Mastercard
Upon approval, your ATM / Debit card will be mailed to you within 10 business days of application. Applications must be signed and returned to any branch office for processing. At this time they cannot be processed online.
CHOOSE YOUR PIN (Personal Identification Number): Your card can be programed with the PIN of your choice when you call 800-992-3808 or bring it in to any one of our branch offices for programming.
Local Fee FREE ATM Locations Here, There, and Everywhere… access your money from just about Anywhere”
- COPOCO Community Credit Union - 4265 East Wilder Road – Bay City
- COPOCO Community Credit Union - 1479 Straits Drive - Bay City (At US-10 and Mackinaw Road)
- COPOCO Community Credit Union - 3262 Cabaret Trail South - Saginaw
- JB's Market - 32 W. Munger Road- Munger (NOW Available)
- Saginaw Soccer Complex - 3575 McCarty Road - Saginaw
- (During Seasonal Events Only)
- Consumers Energy Service Center - 2400 Weiss Street - Saginaw
- (During Office Hours Only)
- We no longer have ATM's located at either of the Ideal Party Stores. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The mobile app that lets you control your card usage and spending on the go! You control how, when and where your card is used.
- Protect yourself against fraud
- Customize alerts for your transactions
- Track spending
- Turn your card on and off
- Set locations where the card can be used
- Restrict transactions based on merchant type
- Establish transaction amount limits
- COPOCO Card Guard Quick Reference Guide (printable)
- CardValet users transitioning to COPOCO Card Guard Quick Reference Guide (printable)
It only takes a minute or two to download the COPOCO Card Guard App from:
Once the App has downloaded, tap the icon and the COPOCO Card Guard App will launch and establish a secure network.
- Login to the Application
- The first time, you will need to register your COPOCO Community Credit Union ATM / Debit Mastercard
- Enjoy immediate access to your account information and controls
The Security and Privacy of your payments are important. Protect your Mastercard ATM / Debit card with your own personal password so only you can purchase with it online. It's easy, safe and FREE of charge. Without Mastercard SecureCode Registration, chargeback rights may be lost should a fraudulent charge post to your account.
- How does a Chip Card Work?
- Is a Chip Card different than a Smart Card or EMV Card?
- Why will my COPOCO CCU Debit and Credit card include chip technology?
- Are EMV Chip Cards safer to use than magnetic stripe cards?
- Can I use my EMV chip card for all the same things as my old card?
- Where can I use my EMV Chip Card?
- Are EMV Chip Cards secure?
- Will EMV Chip Cards allow others to track my location?
- What is an EMV Chip Card?
- Do the same benefits come with my EMV Chip Card that I had with my prior card?
- Are there any situations where I could experience issues using my EMV Chip Card?
- Will my EMV Chip Card still work at an ATM?
- Is an EMV Chip Card the same as a contactless payment (PayPass™, payWave™)?
- When I have an EMV Chip Card, do I need to notify the credit union before I travel internationally?