How to Join COPOCO Community Credit Union
Membership in this credit union shall be limited to:
- Individuals who live, work, worship and/or attend school in Bay, Arenac, Midland, Saginaw, Isabella and Gladwin Counties, Michigan.
- Members of record as of May 1, 2002, the effective date of conversion to a community charter.
- Results of the merger of Mid Michigan Family Credit Union, Saginaw Michigan, effective January 1, 2010. Members of record as of date of merger. The field of membership as follows: Persons who work, live, or worship in the County of Saginaw, Michigan.
- Any person who receives a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and lives in, or belongs to a retirement organization located in the county, or in a county contiguous to the county where the credit union's principal place of business is located.
- Employees of COPOCO Community Credit Union.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- Any legal entity that is comprised for the most part of the same general group as the membership of the credit union as outlined above.
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into membership prior to remarriage.
Helping each member realize their financial goals and dreams