Can I use assistive technology to access COPOCO Community CU Bill Pay?
Yes, we've incorporated several enhancements based on priorities one and two of the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These enhancements aim to make COPOCO Community CU Bill Pay more accessible to assistive technology users.
Tips for Screen Reader Users
The following features may help you navigate COPOCO Community CU Bill Pay more easily:
- Skip to Main Content Links—These links allow you to skip the page banner and the redundant navigation links and go directly to the main page content.
- Link Titles—If a link opens a new window, you are alerted in the link title. Most of the links have descriptive labels, but we provide additional information in the link title if necessary. For this reason, we recommend that you set your screen reader to read the link title attributes.
- Table Summaries—Whenever information is presented in a table format, we provide a brief description of the contents.
- Font Sizes—The fonts can be resized without significantly changing the layout of a page.
For best performance, we recommend you use one of the following supported browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
- Firefox 12 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
- Apple Safari 5.1 (OS X 10.6 and 10.7)
- Chrome 19 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7)
Accessing the Payment Assistant
The Payment Assistant is a dynamic layer that provides payment-related information and links to certain features. The Payment Assistant and some of the application frames accessed from it use a presentation that may not be available to screen readers and other assistive technology tools at this time. However, you can access the same information and tasks on alternate application pages using the following table.